- You are advised to separately hand wash all apparel in cold, running water.
- Do not soak the apparel, as colour transfer may occur.
- Strong detergents e.g. Dynamo should be avoided.
- To maintain the garment’s shape, lay it flat to dry. Dry the clothing inside out to maintain the vibrancy of the colours.
- Steam iron where possible. Otherwise, press iron on reverse side of apparel with low heat.
- Some garments come with their functional pockets sewn shut. This is to help retain the shape of the garment during packing. To open up the pockets, use a pair of small sharp scissors to cut open the stitches.
Ashley Senses shall not be held responsible for damages caused due to mishandling of garments during washing.